Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The App That Saved This Culinary Artists Life

I used to spend hours browsing the Internet for new recipes. My husband and I were getting tired of the same ol' tacos and rice, or beef stroganoff dinners that were my go-to's for the first few years of marriage. It was time to mix it up a little.

Thank God for smartphones. I was browsing apps on my iPhone when I came across one named Big Oven. I read reviews and after seeing several positives I decided to download it. One of the best decisions of my entire life. That is not a lie. Well, maybe it is, but nonetheless it is an amazing app!

So far, all the recipes I have gotten from this app have turned out to be so delicious! One of the best parts of this app is recipes that have been tried have ratings. You have to pay attention to how many reviews the recipe has in order for the star rating to be adequate but it has yet to fail me.

Another wonderful feature of Big Oven is that it is also available online! So, if you do not have a smartphone just head on over to Bigoven.com and check it out. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment