Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just a Little

Our cherry tomato plant is producing! Audrey has not liked tomatoes this year until she tried our cherry tomatoes. Now she loves picking them and eating them. It is so cute. On Saturday Brandon picked some yellow zucchini and a few peppers. He cooked dinner with the yellow zucchini and they were delicious!

The peppers he picked are a mystery. They were supposed to be green bell peppers, that is what the tag said. This, however, does not look like a green bell pepper to me. What do you think?
I have a whole bunch of pictures and new info to post but have not gotten around to taking the pictures yet, sorry. So for now a few random pictures will have to suffice. 

Happy gardening my friends. 
This is not supposed to be black and white. Picassa keeps doing that to one of my pictures every time I upload :(



Picking tomatoes with Dad
Look how big this sunflower is. The best part? It is even bigger now!

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment